The Reserve Bank Of India Introduced new Rs 50 Denomination Banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) series Bearing signature of RBI Governor Urjit R Patel
The Reserve Bank Of India Introduced new Rs 50 Denomination Banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (New) series Bearing signature of RBI Governor Urjit R Patel.
The new denomination has motif of Hampi with Chariot on the reverse, depicting the country’s cultural heritage. The base colour of the note is Fluorescent Blue.
2. Denominational numeral ?? in Devnagari,
3. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre,
4. Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘????’, ‘INDIA’ and ‘50’,
5. Windowed demetalised security thread with inscriptions ‘????’ and RBI,
6. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right of Mahatma Gandhi portrait,
7. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right,
8. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (50) watermarks,
9. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side.
10. Year of printing of the note on the left,
11. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan,
12. Language panel,
13. Motif of Hampi with Chariot,
14. Denominational numeral ?? in Devnagari.