JioPhone has become the most trending in its bookings. JioPhone Rs 0 4G Phone online booking was started on 24th August at Jio official website jio.co
JioPhone has become the most trending in its bookings. JioPhone Rs 0 4G Phone online booking was started on 24th August at Jio official website jio.com.
The Jio Phone booking process was suspended roughly a day and a half after it started on August 24, likely leaving a lot of prospective buyers out in the cold. Of course, they will have the opportunity to book Jio Phone when the process starts again, though the company has not yet confirmed when it will open next there is still no clarity on when they will receive it, except that it will be delivered in September. Fortunately, the company has provided customers with two options to check their Jio Phone booking status,
How to check Jio Phone order Status
To check your Jio Phone booking status online, you need to open the MyJio app and tap on the Manage Booking option. After providing your registered phone number and OTP, you will see the My Vouchers page on the screen. At the moment the Status field is blank, but once deliveries commence, it should show the delivery date, and store from which the phone can be picked up.
- Customers can track the Jiophone by making a call to Jio customer care number 18008908900.
- While calling to this number, users must call from their registered mobile number.
- The registered mobile number will be used by the customer care to track the present order of JioPhone.
- Jio Phone booking status can be checked via MyJio app
- You can check status offline by calling 18008908900
- Bookings for Jio Phone are closed at the moment