The most highly priced and rated Apple iPhone version X goes out of stock on the opening hour of pre-bookings proving the brand favorite in the market.
Apple iPhone X sells hot to be out of stock in the opening hour of pre-booking!
Money is no barrier when it comes the brand value of Apple. If you were thinking that the steep price of the most expensive iPhone till date was a drag down then you were wrong. Yes the iPhone X is selling like hot cakes out there and is not not timid at all even so with an exorbitant price tag.
The iPhone X hit the market of 55 nations including India on Friday. Tech giants Apple confirm the availability.
The iPhone X pre-orders kicked off at 12.30 pm in India – the same as pre-orders open in Cupertino, California (12:01am local time).
But the device got out of stock within the opening hour at pre-booking on Flipkart and Amazon.
We if you want to get your hands on the handset, you’ll have to wait. Meanwhile you can your e-mail id into ‘Notify Me’ tab to get notified when the phone becomes available next time.
iPhone X will be available in silver and space grey color variants. The storage variants will come in 64GB and 256GB models starting at Rs 89,000 from November 3 in India.
Apple iPhone X Key Features:
- All glass body.
- surgical-grade stainless steel band wrapping.
- A seven-layer color process for precise color hues with reflective optical layer.
- Water and Dust Resistant.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display.
- OLED panel with stunning colors, true blacks, a million-to-one contrast ratio.
- HDR display also supports Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- Face ID authentication that uses TrueDepth camera system made up of a dot projector, infrared camera and flood illuminator.
- A11 Bionic to accurately map and recognize a face.
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with wide color capture, auto image stabilization and precise exposure control, and brings Portrait mode to the front camera for stunning selfies with a depth-of-field effect. All these features alongside hosting Face ID.
- iPhone X also features a redesigned dual 12-megapixel rear camera system with dual optical image stabilization. The ƒ/1.8 aperture on the wide-angle camera joins an improved ƒ/2.4 aperture on the telephoto camera for better photos and videos.
The glass back design enables a world-class wireless charging solution. Wireless charging works with the established Qi ecosystem, including two new wireless charging mats from Belkin and mophie.