The iconic iPhone X is ready to go on sale in Indian market. Offline stores across 50 countries will now officially sell the feature loaded phone.
Apple iPhone X will be available in India via offline retail stores from 6pm today.
The flagship handset has many remarkable features. Meanwhile few of the many include features facial recognition, cordless charging and an edge-to-edge screen. Edge to Edge tech comprises of organic light-emitting diodes also finding use in high-end televisions. iPhone X surely marks the 10th anniversary of the first iPhone release and hits about 50 markets around the world Friday.
The most immediately noticeable change to the iPhone X from previous models is the removal of the physical home button. In addition to fingerprint sensor that customers use to unlock the device.
Earlier the device was available for pre-orders via Amazon, Flipkart, Apple resellers and other partner outlets on October 27 in the country. While Reliance Jio had its own pre-order offers, Airtel is providing with cashback for limited period between 6pm IST Friday and 7am IST on Saturday via its online store.
iPhone X 64GB version – Rs 89,000
iPhone X 256Gb version – Rs 1,02,000
AVAILABLE COLORS & ACCESSORIES:
The iPhone X will be available in Silver and also Space Grey color. Apple-designed accessories for iPhone like leather and silicone cases which will also be available starting at Rs 3,500.
While leather folio of the iPhone will be available at Rs 8,600, lightning dock in color matching metallic finishes will be available at Rs 4,700.
APPLE iPHONE X KEY FEATURES:
- All glass body iPhone.
- surgical-grade stainless steel band wrapping.
- A seven-layer color process for precise color hues with reflective optical layer.
- Water and Dust Resistant.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display.
- OLED panel with stunning colors, true blacks, a million-to-one contrast ratio.
- HDR display also supports Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- Face ID authentication that uses TrueDepth camera system made up of a dot projector, infrared camera as well as flood illuminator.
- A11 Bionic to accurately map and recognize a face.
- 7-megapixel TrueDepth front camera with wide color capture, auto image stabilization and precise exposure control, and brings Portrait mode to the front camera for stunning selfies with a depth-of-field effect. All these features alongside hosting Face ID.
- iPhone X also features a redesigned dual 12-megapixel rear camera system with dual optical image stabilization. The ƒ/1.8 aperture on the wide-angle camera joins an improved ƒ/2.4 aperture on the telephoto camera for better photos and videos.
The glass back design enables a world-class wireless charging solution. Wireless charging works with the established Qi ecosystem, including two new wireless charging mats from Belkin and mophie.