The elite collection of the best ear pieces for an immersive experience!
Owning a great pair of headphones is one tough jobs. Especially for today’s multi dimensional youth, the perfect headphones are hard to finalize. From DJ’s to casual music listeners and from movie buff’s to studio recorders, we have accumulated the list of few of the best boomsters that are ruling over your head or rather your ears to be precise.
Take a look at COMPAREDADA’s list of most successful headphones:
1. Skullcandy S5URHW-509 On-Ear Wireless Headphones
The Skullcandy Uproar Wireless are a simple pair of on-ear Bluetooth headphones with some serious bass response. Meanwhile costing just around 5k, thanks to the price cuts, it is arguably the best in the segment. Although it showcases a simple design and lacks a 3.5mm conventional jack, it delivers a bass-forward sound with reasonably crisp highs. The Uproar Wireless also offers a solid experience, and there simply aren’t many quality on-ear wireless headphones in this price range.
- Bluetooth Wireless connectivity upto 33 feet also laced with auto pairing upon configuration.
- 10 hours Battery Life along with micro USB charging port.
- In addition to a mic, it has a remote on board that offers Call, Track, Volume Control options.
- Supreme soundtm deliver powerful attacking bass, natural vocals, and also precision highs.
PRICE: Rs. 4,999.00.
2. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones
Engineered to give optimum sound outputs, Bose QuietComfort 35 is probably the best headsets to rule the market. A Quality enthusiasts premium choice, this piece will live upto the pricing it is margin-ed at. The sound reflection technology not only gives you a great music and multimedia experience, but also the calls are crystal clear even in windy environments. Also another feather in its cap is that the QuietComfort can be used as a wired headphone adding to its battery longevity. The Noise cancellation is the best in the world. Therefore you may get completely disconnected from the world. Finally our verdict would be for those buyers looking for a high-end headphone, unanimously this is the best peice to own.
- World-class noise cancellation.
- Volume-optimized EQ for balanced audio performance at any volume.
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing also aided by voice prompts.
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear calls.
- 20 hours battery life per charge also up to 40 hours in wired mode
PRICE: Rs. 29,363.00.
3. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones:
If design and comfort is what you seek then probe no more. Beats Solo3 is the perfect headphones for a comfortable and more than wow sound experience. Likewise the Bose QuietComfort, it comes with world-class sound outputs. In fact the quality tops the list as compared to other headphones. Although the Beat series isn’t cheap to own, but the experience and Siri Voice support makes it a great buy. Ultimately, this is a goto sound device for iPhone enthusiasts.
- Extremely comfortable design for ears as well as head.
- Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity also comes with M1 chip.
- Up to 50 hrs of battery performance.
- Take calls, control your music and also activate Siri with the multi-function on-ear controls
PRICE: Rs. 21,999.00.
4. Skullcandy S5GRHT-448 Grind 2.0 Famed:
The Skullcandy Grind sounds surprisingly good for its modest price, is lightweight and comfortable to wear, and has a remote/microphone built into the left earcup. Headband is also made out of good material. The most preferable mid-range headset, you should definitely get this if you want a decent performance , very attractive looking headphones. Moreover this Skullcandy piece is famed to give you a run for your money.
- A button on the outside of the ear cup lets you take calls, play/pause and also switch tracks easily.`
- Attacking, powerful bass; warm, natural vocals as well as precision highs.
- Air Raid is built to last design.
- The Grind also has a detachable cable for easy storage. Minimize cable tangle and increase longevity.
- Low profile durability.
PRICE: Rs. 4,445.46.
5. V-Moda Crossfade LP2 Over-Ear Headphones:
The Crossfade is one headphone that has stood the test of time. Still standing tall this piece is a killer in terms of performance. Does your earphone gets damaged too often? Or do you drop it frequently? This V-Moda set is a tough nut. Undoubtedly the most sturdiest headphone in the market. It is reinforced with Kevlar protection, not only on its body but also on its wires. The entire kit also comes in a shockproof hard-casing. Trust us the safety comes by military standards. Also the exoskeleton structure will keep it running even if it takes a hit.
- Two 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers for extended supernatural sound.
- Exoskeleton case.
- Detachable Kevlar reinforced. Also comes with strong earpiece protectors.
- Universal 1-button audio and mic cable and also a pro audio cable.
- 24 k gold-plated input 3.5mm jack.
PRICE: Rs. 14,590.91.
6. Shure SRH145m+ Portable Collapsible:
The Shure SRH145m+ is an affordable, relatively comfortable on-ear headphone that sounds more expensive, with good detail and accurate tonal balance. It also has an Apple-friendly integrated inline remote/microphone for making calls and the headphones have a two-year warranty. The design may not be the best, but definitely the lightest among the all. Consequently, the Shure SRH145+ is a great choice for travelers.
- Convertible Design.
- The closed-back, on-ear design provides external noise isolation.
- Although in track noise filter is not equipped, external noise cancellation make up for great experience.
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable also can be good adjustment for ear cups.
PRICE: Rs. 4,990.00.
7. Zebronics Happy Head:
The reason this earphone is on our list is purely due its utility and power packed production. At a limited price, Zebronics Happy Head provides thunderous beats with extremely clear highs and lows. Its portable lightweight and charges up quickly. Likewise makes it an ideal choice for joggers and fitness enthusiasts.
- Travel Ready: 7 hours of battery life for when you are on the go 200 hrs plus standby.
- Hands-free Calling: It features a 3-button inline remote that lets you take calls, adjust volume or skip a track all hands-free with the press of a button
- Seamless Connectivity and Dual Pairing: Bluetooth 4.1 allows up to a 30 feet range of connection and the earphones are designed to pair with 2 devices at once
PRICE: Rs. 1,599.00.
8. CrossBeatsTM Wave Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headphones -IPX7 :
Slightly costlier than the Mivi Thunder, CrossBeatsTM also gives a good option for Bluetooth Headsets. It is packed with some really cool features. the noise reduction is really helpful to dodge external noise at half-volume mark. The unique earplugs adjust to fittings and provide protection against sound spikes. It charges quickly and gives a superior battery longevity. In short a device you would like to carry on the go.
- INCREDIBLE TRUE HD SOUND – wireless headphones use Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology also with aptX.
- Up to an incredible 9 HOURS of play. Full charge takes only 2 hours.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE, SECURE FIT – IPX7 WATERPROOF and SWEAT-PROOF Bluetooth earbuds feel great to wear and will never fall out.
- SUPERIOR NOISE REDUCTION – EXPANDABLE FOAM EAR-TIPS blocks all outside noise.
PRICE: Rs. 3,499.00.
9. Bluedio T3 Plus:
World-class aesthetics and ergonomics define the new T3 plus fro the house of Bluedio. At it pricing the features that is provides is nearly unmatched. Although people may not be aware of the high points that this device has, it is one of the most underrated headphones. The sound quality is simply superb and you can get a bit extra feel with the 3D effects by pressing the center and Volume + button simultaneously. Finally we would like to suggest this headphones if you are looking for true value of your money. It also comes with an SD card slot for saving all your favorite tracks.
- Micro SD card slot extension with a maximum of 32GB.
- 57mm tetanizing diaphragm ensures quicker transient response to electrical signals and delivers dynamic sound along with powerful extra bass.
- 3D sound effects.
- Condenser microphone with a sensitivity of -42dB.
- Zinc alloy body for durability.
PRICE: Rs. 4,899.00.
10. JBL Everest 700 Wireless Bluetooth Around-Ear Headphones
Adding noise cancellation and an app to the equation doesn’t always work out well. The JBL Everest Elite 700 is a 30k pair that might convince you otherwise. These Bluetooth headphones feature active noise cancellation circuitry, as well as a free app that allows you to tailor audio to your liking, and even adjust the amount of ambient room noise you hear. Audio performance is solid, the headphones are comfortable, and the app is great. The decent noise cancellation is also good for its class, it a great option for people who love to mix and match. This headphone is a king when it comes to customization music.
- Bluetooth 4.1: Connectivity.
- battery life of 15 hours with Bluetooth and noise cancellation enabled, or 25 hours with only noise cancellation enabled.
- App controlled Headphones.
- Great variations of equalizers provide endless customization for music enthusiasts.
PRICE: Rs. 29,999.00.