COMPAREDADA's GADGET REVIEW: Meet the Moto X4 with an IP68 rating and a metal body, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor sure to stun you with performance.
Motorola MOTO X4
in particular is the premium one.
Motorola is seriously confusing buyers now with so many new smartphone launches in a short time and in an almost similar price bracket. Soon after the launch of its first dual-lens camera phone —Moto G5s Plus,
Lenovo-owned Motorola has now launched the Moto X4. This is the fourth-gen Moto X device and flaunts an all-glass design and offers a dual-lens rear camera.
Meet the Moto X4 – the smartphone that takes your mobile experience to the next level. the Moto X4 boasts of durability and good looks. The Moto Actions make everyday interaction more convenient while Qualcomm Snapdragon processor ensures a lag-free performance.
MOTO X4 Verdict:
The Moto X4 has been priced well. It’s a good looking phone which you will have to be a bit careful while using. The software tweaks are useful and betters the overall experience. However, the dual-lens camera setup needs refinement.
With a little more wieght on the price side we start with the positives.
1. Awesome design and build quality.
2. The display is vibrant and it is best ips display ever seen.
3. Phone is compact to hold.
4. Software is fluid. Noticed no lag till now.
5. Cameras are awesome. The primary 12mp lens is vibrant and show actual color and detailing is great. The Dual 8mp lense is also nice. Ans it takes breathtaking wide angle shots though this have a distortion like the go pros and just dont mind it.
6. The best front camera in this segment. Great quality and it has autofocus.
7. We love the moto experiences. Especially the moto voice. You don’t have to touch your phone. While locked you just have to say ” Show me_____”. It works every time and anyone other can’t do this except you. It’s secured. The Moto key is lovely as well.
1. The portrait shots are good. But the depth effect need some updates as it sometimes fail identify the subject as a result edges are sometimes blurred. But if you fan manually focus on the subject it creates good results.
2. The X4 is still on September security patch. Hope Motorola will launch an update.
3. Lag in the camera App.
4. Can’t connect to TV
5. Low Internal Storage for the price tag.
BEST BUY @ ₹22,999/-