A guide to link your PF account with Aadhaar. EPFO members can easily do the 'UAN' and Aadhar linking online at the official website!
Retirement fund manager EPFO has recently launched an online facility for its subscribers to link their 12-digit unique Aadhaar number with their Universal (portable PF) Account Number (‘UAN’).
Meeting the know your customers (KYC) norms by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) subscribers help them access a host of online services.
Here is our walkthrough to link Aadhaar with ‘UAN’ account online
– The facility is available at EPFOs website www.epfindia.gov.in
– Visit the official website and then navigate to >> Online Services >> e-KYC Portal>> LINK UAN AADHAAR.
– Using the facility, the EPFO members can surely online link their respective UAN with Aadhaar.
– While using the facility, the member will have to provide his/her ‘UAN’.
– Meanwhile an OTP will be sent on his/her mobile linked with UAN .
– After OTP verification, members will have to provide his/her Aadhaar number. Another OTP will come for Aadhaar verification to the registered number/email linked with Aadhaar.
– After OTP verification, if UAN details match with Aadhaar, then UAN will successfully link with Aadhaar.
– After linking, the EPFO member may avail online EPFO services linked with Aadhaar.